Tula mandala – The balance – Burj al Mizan – Chelai, the claws. Constellation Libra.
Alpha – Zuben Esh Shemali, the northern claw(of the scorpion) – Saumya-Kilaka – Zubenesh.
Beta – Zuben el Janib – Zubenelg, southern claw – Yamya Kilaka.
Delta – Mulu-Lizi, man of fire – Tarit – Al Hakrab, the scorpion.
Eta – Zubenhakrabi, scorpion’s claw.
Asterisms in Libra
Nakshatra Visākha – Radha. The 16th of sequence. Made up of Alpha and Beta Libra. Deity – Indra and Agni.
El Zubana – The claws. Alpha and Beta Libra. The 16th Arabic lunar mansion.
Stars at Sidereal Zodiac Degree
– Gamma Libra. ‘The price of the deficient’. In reference to (slain) Lupus, the price of the conflict.
– Alpha Libra. The Southern scale. Also to be referred as the claws of the Scorpion in the olden eras. Also the Nakshatra Visakha, the star of purpose.
– Delta Libra. In the northern claw. Also called the ‘Man of Fire’, or the one next to the leader.
– Nu Libra. A star in the southern claw. Near the scale. Has regal origins.
– Beta Libra. The Northern Scale. Also known as the ‘full price that covers it’, and the Northern Light in the most ancient systems.
Sārdula mandala – The wolf.
Alpha – Men.
Asterisms in Lupus
Vyāghra, old nakshatra – Vrik.
Made up of Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta Lupus.
Alpha – Rigel Kentaurus.
Beta – Hadar – Agena.
Gamma – Muhlifain.
Theta – Menkent.
Kappa – Ke Kwan.
– Alpha Centaurus. Rigel. Mahisasura in the Indian pantheon. This is the closest star after our Sun.
– Theta Centaur. The left shoulder of the centaur, the one that holds the bow.
– Beta Centaurus. The knee of the Centaur. Also called Hadar, the ground.
Vritta mandala – compass.
Dhumrāt mandala – bird of paradise.
A coat of quotes and passing poetry
There is an inertia to love, there syllables slip and meaning flits. Where the heights of one exist in the depths of the other. Like some parts of one have to see the eyes of the other.
Sheer want of affection cannot scratch that surface. Just as token existence outside of posterity cannot derive outside of its tether. So when do ideas and form meld, just as eternity catches up the ages to contemplation’s slight tilt of the head. The inner fire always deigns to speak, when the wind comes calling.
What in event bears the signature of the universe, rearing to get your attention? The motif to outshine the conscious motive.
But a state of inertia is no fit place for a discourse. So this course turns, like a tightened corset tug, kneading the reins to re-enter the boundless night.
Proof of love is in the other. It calls for no other ensign.
But for a lover, that is never enough. And identity toils, and form reappears to make its foil. Syllables catch their caches of words and attributes identify their adjectifying constitutes. Grammar makes itself out to call time.
The tertiary makes inertia. And its measure not without its trial. Attestation to bridge the subjective, and requite to meet its respite.
Parables compete with aphorisms and silence extends to after thought.
Laughter is sought, giggles a universal type-set to calm home, the feeling hones to recognise its marker, like a horse with no name, sure-footed yet to a mystic muse. Until enthuse articulates enough felt to call the same.
Travails of consciousness shadow ancient histories like a mystery in aim.
Like every other, hears a pond of empathetic acclaim. Despite and unlike any.
Consciousness, love and the Fool."
0 - The Fool and Love | Tarot